Accel World Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Marine Hunter (waiting for verification)
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:53 pm by Ember jailer

» Character Creation & Combat System
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 pm by Miale

» Hold the phone!
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 11:01 am by josh64male

» Inkwell Leviathan vs Celeste Diamond
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 9:57 am by josh64male

» Spring Rain Ribbon (Waiting for Feedback)
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 11:44 am by Miale

» Marine Hunter (wip)
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:33 pm by Miale

» Iron Tyrant (Completed)
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:00 am by Miale

» Celeste Diamond(revised)
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 10:52 am by Miale

» The Character Sheet
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 9:56 am by Miale

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia

3 posters

Go down

Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Empty Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia

Post by Nakara Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Yuuto took a deep breath as he looked at the screen in front of him, having read what little information had been provided to him about Brain Burst he was now moments from initiating his first fight in the accelerated world. Looking over the list of opponents to challenge he simply closed his eyes and set his finer upon one.

In an instant the world around him warped from the modern cityscape to post apocalyptic ruins. Looking at the two bars appearing at the top of his vision he sees his opponents name "Promethium Regalia." "Regalia? As in royalty? How exactly is that supposed to tie into fighting?" he muttered to himself before setting out in the direction his compass pointed seeking out his opponent.
Nakara
Nakara
Veteran

Character Stats
Name: Inkwell Leviathan
Level: 1
Burst Points:
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Left_bar_bleue120/300Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (120/300)

Back to top Go down

Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Empty Re: Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia

Post by Kerubin Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Tatsuya took a breather after having to deal with his most recent opponent: Azure Spear. An avatar who really caused problems to the point where in the form of Promethium Regalia Tatsuya was stuck at 5% HP and had just barely made a comeback against his new-found rival. After said duel had been dealt with, young Tatsuya made way to meet up with his friend Tsubaki also known as Myrtle Valkyria; their friendship actually started off fairly rocky and only started because of a proposition that Tatsuya had made to the girl during their first ever official Accelerated World duel (yes, it was their first time dueling each and respectively so).

Tatsuya after an hour or so began making his way home after a fairly quick hang out with the girl. The boy wasn't used to enlarging his already small circle of friends, but really had no other option since rivalries and friends would be made. Of course, there would be a time where even enemies could be made for this young man and people who may have seen Regalia's fighting capabilities could be looking at a way to counter his fighting style. The worst that could have happened would potentially be a duel avatar who had a way to counter him naturally, there were many avatars in this game world who likely had this ability.

Everything went blue for a split second and Tatsuya changed into his duel avatar form oh-so abruptly. "Seriously? This is like my third or fourth fight today. I need a break." Tatsuya immediately said to himself as he subconsciously began walking in the direction where his opponent would be via compass guidance. The name showed while Regalia began walking and showed: Inkwell Leviathan. "Potentially a blue avatar with a giant sword? I guess I'm probably seeing a sword version of Spear now... great."

Regalia simply kept on walking as he tried to contemplate what the term leviathan meant other than a great sword. Only time and actual exchanges of blows would tell at this point.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Name: Promethium Regalia
Burst Points:
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Left_bar_bleue125/300Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (125/300)

Back to top Go down

Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Empty Re: Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia

Post by Nakara Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:05 am

Following the compass Yuuto came to a crossroads and across from himself a lone metallic figure. Looking the figure over Yuuto was immediately taken back seeing how he towered over his opponent who should have been only just shorter than his height in the real world. Bemused by this Yuuto thought "Well then lets put on a bit of a show to commemorate my first fight before crushing this one, perhaps I'll even be able to learn a little of his ability in the process?"

Speaking in a clear voice Yuuto said "So you must be Promethium Regla I take it? You may have the pleasure of calling me Leviathan for the short time we shall be acquainted,"  his tone and body language conveying a smug smile even if hidden behind a mask.

As the introduction finished a fierce wind blew through the road turning the simmering barrels along it into raging pillars of flame leading up to the hulking figure of Inkwell Leviathan standing arms outstretched among the flames. The scene could only be seen as a Demon King challenged by the hero's party, however this "Hero" stood against the giant alone.
Nakara
Nakara
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Left_bar_bleue120/300Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (120/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:38 am

"Jeez... And I thought that Duel Avatars that huge couldn't exist in this game." Regalia thought to himself as the gargantuan came into view. This avatar had to measure at least one foot taller at minimum for this fight, and yet... it almost felt ironic. Surely no one Duel Avatar could have been generated without an ego of equivalent or greater amount than the actual size; unless of course if the person in real life measured approximately close to that.

"I am Regalia, for short. Of course not in a literal pun Leviathan." The boy immediately responded with a firm tone that caught wind of the nonchalant arrogant nature of his opponent, whom had no resemblance to his rival Azure Spear whether it be by design... or chivalry for that matter. "Has Spear-san actually fought this guy before?" Regalia thought to himself taking a moment to assess his situation and surroundings.

The stage was the same as his first ever Duel that had ended in a dress by proposition to help enhance his friend's (Myrtle Valkyria) abilities as a whole. So this brought nostalgia in a way, but there was this eerie feeling that Tatsuya just couldn't seem to understand. He knew that this opponent had something clever up his sleeve because this was the person who had CHALLENGED Regalia to a duel. So why? Why could Regalia not pinpoint the odd and bad feeling about this matchup?

To Tatsuya, this felt almost like the last level of an RPG where he had to face somebody who was the difference between making that 100% or just flat out failing. The final bosses always had something hidden up their sleeve to change the pace of the game, or even force a different play style. "I need to test something during this fight, and if I'm right then this fight is going to be an annoying one." Regalia forced himself to think, "Even more so than Spear." the faint whisper let off from his breath.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Left_bar_bleue125/300Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (125/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakara Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:05 pm

"Oh, not going to make the first move? Very well then I guess I'll get this started then," Yuuto said breaking into a run halfway through. As he approached Regalia Yuuto let loose a fist aiming to plant it firmly into his opponents face. "Now fall and become my stepping stone!" Yuuto thought as strike raced towards Regalia.

(Dice rolls go my attack, your def, then theoretical damage should it land)
Nakara
Nakara
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miale Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:05 pm

The member 'Nakara' has done the following action : Die Rollers

#1 'D6' : 1, 3, 5, 6, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' : 5, 2, 1, 3, 5

#3 'D6' : 2, 1, 5, 1, 3
Miale
Miale
"The Drama Empress"

Character Stats
Name: Rainbow Chaos
Level: 666
Burst Points:
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Left_bar_bleue0/0Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.accelworldrp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:16 am

"Oh, not going to make the first move? Very well then I guess I'll get this started then," Yuuto said breaking into a run halfway through. As he approached Regalia Yuuto let loose a fist aiming to plant it firmly into his opponents face. "Now fall and become my stepping stone!" Yuuto thought as strike raced towards Regalia.

"Gaahh!" Regalia yelled briefly as he practically well... trampled in a sense by this behemoth of an avatar. Sent flying a few feet back after this opponent seemed to make a brief pause in actions, there wasn't much Regalia could do except fight back blindly at this point. The boy had hoped to gauge out what Leviathan himself was truly capable of, in terms of latent force or ability that is.

Regalia: 95% HP/15% KG

At this moment Regalia decided to just attempt and optimize his need for advantage; yes five percent of his health was gone, but that meant one less attack he could take if things went awry fairly quickly. [Air Gear] Active. Instinctively activating his much-needed support skill was probably the best route in the boy's mind and did so without even a second thought. On the actual use of his skill, Regalia charged in while with the wheels ripping around the ground beneath him in order to increase his Killer Gauge on a Minimum Level as well as his speed. 

"Take this." Regalia essentially took the initiative to return the opponent's welcoming attack. A simple right jab to the gut followed by a shin kick to bring the behemoth at least down to one knee in order to level the playing field.

OOC: Okay, time for my Roll... of course Standard Regalia's Attack Roll vs Leviathan's Defense Roll. Subsequently the Damage Roll should be applied as well in the event of the Attack Roll actually hitting (please actually hit something though).
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miale Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:16 am

The member 'AncientHalo' has done the following action : Die Rollers

#1 'D6' : 3, 5, 3, 4, 4

#2 'D6' : 1, 2, 3, 4, 3

#3 'D6' : 4
Miale
Miale
"The Drama Empress"

Character Stats
Burst Points:
Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Left_bar_bleue0/0Inkwell Leviathan vs Promethium Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:53 pm

OOC:
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miale Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:53 pm

The member 'AncientHalo' has done the following action : Die Rollers

'D6' : 2
Miale
Miale
"The Drama Empress"

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakara Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Finishing his strike Yuuto look at his opponent's health gauge a bit dissatisfied with the amount of damage he had inflicted. He of course noticed his opponent doing something and charging towards him however Yuuto was more concerned with his seeming lack of offensive potential and did not particularly care to put up any guard against the incoming blow.

Receiving the first strike showed this to be a fine decision, Yuuto felt a small amount of pain however the damage was negligible. When struck in his shin though Yuuto collapsed and saw his own health gauge drop to match his opponents and more importantly he had been made stoop to his opponent's level physically if not metaphorically. "You, you think you have the right to stand level with me? I'll crush you," Yuuto thought rage enveloping him.

Yuuto let out a primal roar indistinguishable from that of a beast as he let his fist fly towards Regalia. It was a blow free of any kind of technique or forethought but instead simply fighting aimed to crush his opponent.

HP: 95% KG: 20%
(Same attack - def -damage but added 3 bonus damage dice in the last row in case they end up needed)
Nakara
Nakara
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miale Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:38 pm

The member 'Nakara' has done the following action : Die Rollers

#1 'D6' : 2, 1, 2, 6, 2

#2 'D6' : 2, 3, 5, 2, 6

#3 'D6' : 1, 5, 2

#4 'D6' : 4, 3, 3
Miale
Miale
"The Drama Empress"

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miale Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:47 pm

The one week time limit has been reached for a while without an answer. Inkwell Leviathan wins the battle.
Miale
Miale
"The Drama Empress"

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down