Accel World Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Marine Hunter (waiting for verification)
My thoughts on the state of the site EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:53 pm by Ember jailer

» Character Creation & Combat System
My thoughts on the state of the site EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 pm by Miale

» Hold the phone!
My thoughts on the state of the site EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 11:01 am by josh64male

» Inkwell Leviathan vs Celeste Diamond
My thoughts on the state of the site EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 9:57 am by josh64male

» Spring Rain Ribbon (Waiting for Feedback)
My thoughts on the state of the site EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 11:44 am by Miale

» Marine Hunter (wip)
My thoughts on the state of the site EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:33 pm by Miale

» Iron Tyrant (Completed)
My thoughts on the state of the site EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:00 am by Miale

» Celeste Diamond(revised)
My thoughts on the state of the site EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 10:52 am by Miale

» The Character Sheet
My thoughts on the state of the site EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 9:56 am by Miale

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My thoughts on the state of the site

3 posters

Go down

My thoughts on the state of the site Empty My thoughts on the state of the site

Post by Nakara Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:06 pm

So as many people have noticed the site is pretty dead at the moment so with that in mind I figured I would post my ideas on what would be most helpful in getting it going again.

1. People need to recreate their characters an obvious one but the vast majority of people have yet to do so myself included.

2. The stat system needs editing at present it requires 3 people to hold a fight between 2 DAs this was fine when the system was put up but with so little activity on the site at the present it is simply impractical. Even more so as only 2 people are capable of filling the that 3rd position in the fight and only one of those has been active recently. I would even say a simple(and likely temporary) reversion to the previous stat system may be best as it could solve problems 1 and 2 at the same time.

3. People need to get posting a major reason for making this list is just to get a post up on the board.

4. We need more AT people almost none of our AT members are active at the moment

5. To be continued when I have more time...
Nakara
Nakara
Veteran

Character Stats
Name: Inkwell Leviathan
Level: 1
Burst Points:
My thoughts on the state of the site Left_bar_bleue120/300My thoughts on the state of the site Empty_bar_bleue  (120/300)

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on the state of the site Empty Re: My thoughts on the state of the site

Post by Sado Ikaru Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:40 am

I have time. I just don't have an opponent/partner right now. And I hate doing Solo RPs.
Sado Ikaru
Sado Ikaru
Senior

Character Stats
Name: Atoll Boxer
Burst Points:
My thoughts on the state of the site Left_bar_bleue90/300My thoughts on the state of the site Empty_bar_bleue  (90/300)

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on the state of the site Empty Re: My thoughts on the state of the site

Post by Kerubin Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:29 pm

Yeah, I have time also Koko, you know I do Razz but I never see anyone here anymore, and now I'm thinking about remaking my Chaos Reaper RPC....well it's still here but you get the point.
I might try to make a new one on a Saint Seiya Omega Theme or FMA Theme >.<
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Name: Promethium Regalia
Burst Points:
My thoughts on the state of the site Left_bar_bleue125/300My thoughts on the state of the site Empty_bar_bleue  (125/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down