Accel World Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Marine Hunter (waiting for verification)
High-Tech Battleground EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:53 pm by Ember jailer

» Character Creation & Combat System
High-Tech Battleground EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 pm by Miale

» Hold the phone!
High-Tech Battleground EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 11:01 am by josh64male

» Inkwell Leviathan vs Celeste Diamond
High-Tech Battleground EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 9:57 am by josh64male

» Spring Rain Ribbon (Waiting for Feedback)
High-Tech Battleground EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 11:44 am by Miale

» Marine Hunter (wip)
High-Tech Battleground EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:33 pm by Miale

» Iron Tyrant (Completed)
High-Tech Battleground EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:00 am by Miale

» Celeste Diamond(revised)
High-Tech Battleground EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 10:52 am by Miale

» The Character Sheet
High-Tech Battleground EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 9:56 am by Miale

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

High-Tech Battleground

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

High-Tech Battleground Empty High-Tech Battleground

Post by Kerubin Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:26 pm

The fresh Winter Breeze would blow in the air as Ankoku is walking through a crowd of people going through who knows how many stores to find a Christmas Gift for their Family Member or their Special Somebody. Holding a White Vanguard Deck Box with a Red Vanguard Logo on it, containing his World Champion Level Kagero Deck in his right hand. In his bag, contains a Red Vanguard Deck Box with a White Vanguard Logo that holds his Link Joker Deck. Ankoku would be looking for random people to play against, remember what Kimiko had told him yesterday, "Go to this Game Shop, it's called "H.T. Battleground," try to open up to other people, you never know, you might make another friend if you try hard enough at being nice."

"Tch, I understand how Kimiko-kun wants to me make friends.....but couldn't she at least tag along to make things less awkward?" Ankoku would think inside his head as he looked for this Game Shop.

After wandering around for approximately 10 Minutes, he managed to find "H.T. Battleground," and saw that there were a decent amount of people in there, not too crowded, but at the same time, safely populated to enter in his mind. Ankoku would enter and notice two Vanguard Tables in the Middle of the Game Shop, "YES, they have Vanguard here, something I can do while I look at games," he would then scream in joy inside his head.

After getting a good look at the Vanguard Tables, he would notice at the bottom of the Table, laid Nervegear Visors, to play Vanguard with the real image. Smiling, he decided to wait out on that fun and just look around for any RPG Virtual Reality Game that involved something about creating your own class and fighting, he wanted to get a good game that would let him play as a Reaper Class, and obviously Kick Ass in it.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Name: Promethium Regalia
Level: 1
Burst Points:
High-Tech Battleground Left_bar_bleue125/300High-Tech Battleground Empty_bar_bleue  (125/300)

Back to top Go down

High-Tech Battleground Empty Re: High-Tech Battleground

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Arashi had periodically visited H.T Battlegrounds for research. While not a hardcore gamer, Arashi liked games in which you could think and plan and he was also interested in trading card games. Of course he would never waste his money on buying the cards for real but if he could get access to the game itself and use virtual cards, Arashi may prove to be quite the card player.

Arashi hummed in thought as he looked around

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:31 pm

After looking around in the Game Shop for a good half hour, Ankoku didn't notice any games that actually shouted out to him. So to kill time, he decided to go to the Vanguard Tables and pull out the Helmets from under it, place his Vanguard Deck on a Deck Slot that lets you place your cards inside it, in this case, placing his Kagero Deck in it. Just waiting for somebody to actually come up and challenge him in Vanguard, or in a rare case, ask to teach about it.

"Man......I just hope I actually can make a friend...." Ankoku would think to himself.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:
High-Tech Battleground Left_bar_bleue125/300High-Tech Battleground Empty_bar_bleue  (125/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Arashi noted that a tough looking guy with notable purple spiky hair had sat down at the vanguard tables. Seeing that no one else was there, Arashi decided to do get some information. He approached the guy and decided to ask him a critical question. "Excuse me, do you play this Vanguard game?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Ankoku was just about to put on the Vanguard Virtual Reality Helmet as another young-man came around his age came up to him and had just asked him: "Excuse me, do you play this Vanguard game?"

"Yeah, I do.....I have two decks if you forgot yours or something...." Ankoku would say somewhat awkwardly to the young-man, trying to be as friendly as possible, but didn't make as much Eye-Contact as maybe the young-man would hope for.

"I'd be willing to play a bet against you if you'd like...." Ankoku then said afterwards with a seemingly more friendly voice, just trying to make a new friend like Kimiko had suggested to him, as he offered his hand out the young-man and introduced himself somewhat meekly, as if scared to even trust this person with his name.

"My name....is Ankoku....Ankoku Toshiki....yours?" Ankoku would say to the young-man.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 am

"Arashi Satou." Arashi replied "and I don't have a deck and I don't even know how to play. I was just noting that the table is equipped with a quantum connection device. I assume that is used so that you can actually see 3D models of the pictures on the cards and view it like an interactive battlefield.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:09 am

"Yes, you can see 3D Models of the pictures on the cards, the battlefield looks perfectly real." Ankoku would say to Arashi.

"Oh, and here, try using this deck out." Ankoku would take out another Vanguard Deck Box from his Backpack, and handed it to Arashi to use. 

"It's my Link Joker Deck, try it out, I'd say it's a Broken Deck for anybody to use, even Beginners, I'll teach you how to play, just put on the Helmet, insert the deck, and we can get started....." Ankoku would then continue saying to Arashi as he reached down for the Helmet to put on.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Arashi hummed "Thanks for the offer but I would feel much more comfortable using a basic trial deck. I know I'll get my behind kicked by experts if I decide to play for real but really I'm just doing research but I like to start at the beginning and work my way up if I decide to. I would be honored if you would provide a tutorial for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Ankoku laughed a little at his statement, "Heh, I guess a basic trail deck would work also, ummmm....this is a Game Shop they should have a Trial Deck somewhere..." he would then say a little mystified trying to find one to use. Ankoku then encountered a Gold Paladin Trial Deck, took it off the Shelf and gave it to Arashi.

"Here, I just found one by luck, hopefully it'll work for you, since I'm not sure what type of cards you might like." Ankoku would say to Arashi a little teasingly. He then grabbed the Helmet and just before he slipped it on, he would tell Arashi something he almost forgot.

"Oh by the way, if you're a first time player, the Virtual Reality Version of the Game technically gives you a tutorial as you keep playing, you'll get the hang of it in a few minutes, trust me." Ankoku would say a little cheerfully.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Arashi hummed as he looked at the trial deck box then looked at the shelf and noted a different trial box, this one called Golden Mechanical Solider, it attracted him because there was the word mechanical which meant machines. "I think I'll try this one, it looks like this is a deck built out of machines." He took the trail deck and set it up then sat down into the opposite seat and put on the helmet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Machines huh.......I wonder.... Ankoku thought to himself as he noticed something about Arashi from earlier while they spoke. His eyes more or less sparkled with happiness mentioning the Vanguard Tables 3D Capabilities......he likes Machines....meh, must be a coincidence. He almost started suspecting Arashi as a Burst Linker, but threw away the idea.

"Well then, sure, Golden Mechanical Soldier it is, I'll be using my Kagero Deck.....honestly I'd like to see a Reaper Type of Clan come out, it's what I'm interested in after all. Tell you what, if you can get close to beating me.....I'll give you two words, and you can try to figure out their meaning after I head out." Ankoku would say to Arashi, almost not really caring about outside people knowing that he's a Burst Linker.

With that being said to Arashi, Ankoku put on the Helmet, and picked out a Grade Zero Unit, as the Helmet uselessly instructed him on his HUD.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:33 pm

"okay..." Arashi muttered then followed the instructions choosing a Grade Zero Unit which he had the choices of four, Cannon Ball, Battleraizer, Shining Girl, and Ring Girl Ciara. It seemed that the Battleraizer had some additional effects when certain conditions came into play which included riding and boosting while the other three seemed just basic with no additional effects. He decided to have the Battleraizer be his Vanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:53 pm

"Hmmph, you've chosen your Vanguard now, okay, here's the run down: We start off at 0 Damage, each time you hit the Vanguard, you check the top card of your deck for a Trigger, there are; Critical, Draw, Heal and Stand Trigger. All Triggers give a Rear-Guard Unit or your Vanguard Unit +5000 Atk. Then there's a secondary effect for each of those 4; Critical gives you an Extra Damage Count, meaning a +1 to your Damage, so I'd take 2 instead of one. Draw is obvious, draw an Extra Card. Heal Trigger lets you heal a Damage, but you must have more damage than your opponent to do recover a damage. Lastly, Stand Trigger Allows your to Stand one of your Rear-Guard Units that have already attacked." Ankoku would inform Arashi of the Triggers part.

"Then, you have two powers in Vanguard, Riding, and Call. Riding means you can place a Grade 1 Unit over your Grade 0 Vanguard to put it simply, evolve it, and it follows the same pattern for riding a Grade 2 and 3 Unit the Level 1. Call, is when you call other Units in your hand to your aid, but you can only call Units that are the Same Grade or Lower than your Vanguard." Ankoku would then continue about the things you can do for Vanguard.

"With that said, after that, if your opponent attacks your Vanguard, or Rear-Guard, you can use the cards in your hand and field to Guard, a number on the side of the Card will be there, and that shows how much Shield that card has. Simply make sure that your Shield is strong enough to block an Attack. Now we get to Intercepting, this ability is strictly for Grade 2 Rear-Guard Units, when your Vanguard is being attacked, you can choose to use your Grade 2 Units for Interception, in addition to guarding with cards from your hand. From there, there are cards you want to make sure you keep in your hand whenever you can, these are called Perfect Guards, and Quintlet Walls. Perfect Guards repel an attack altogether but at the cost of discarding one card. Quintlet Wall uses a Counterblast, flipping over one or more your Face-Up Damage Points is known as a Counterblast, and it uses 1 Face-Up damage for this. The ability of a Quintlet Wall allows you to guard with the Top 5 Cards in your deck, but I'm not sure if Trial Decks have Quintlet Walls." Ankoku would finish explaining the Basics to Arashi, hoping that he caught all that.

"With that said, the rest comes down to a little bit of luck, and a hella skill. Now.....we commence, Stand Up...the...Vanguard." Ankoku would then say.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:07 pm

"Vanguard... Standing up..." Arashi replied as he revealed his Battleraizer and in front of him a 3D version of the mecha warrior stood tall towering over Arashi.

Arashi moaned in slight amazement. The Battleraizer looked like a tougher version of his own avatar with a color swap to a red color. It was almost like the version he had seen in his nightmare

The mecha seemed to glance at Arashi then looked towards Ankoku "A Raizer's battle, begins here..." He muttered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:22 pm

"Lizard Soldier, Conroe." Ankoku would say calmly, seeing that this a Raizer Deck. 

Hmph.....what is it about that deck that makes Arashi so happy....Guess I'll figure it out as time passes. Ankokou would then think to himself.

"I'll take the first turn, Draw," Ankoku would say to Arashi. "I ride, Grade 1 Unit, Dragon Monk, Gojo. Conroe's Skill, when a Ride is successful, it can move to an Empty Rear-Guard Circle, Conroe moves behind Gojo. Turn End." Ankoku would say to Arashi and finish his turn with that opening move.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Arashi hummed "okay, my first turn... I'll draw a card. He drew a card and gained a 2 rank card, In his hand he had two 0 rank cards, one rank card, and two three rank cards. Noting that he had a set from 0 to 3. He looked up the different ranks and noted that you could ride cards that were one level above the main vanguard card, and the battleraizer had an effect when you rode him properly.

Arashi hummed "I think I will also ride a card, but mine will be this Grade 1 Tough Boy and my card also has a ride effect that when I use the same type of cards to ride on him. He goes to a rearguard circle which I will do that now. "

A surge of electricity occurred as a gray and green mecha with four shields like armaments appeared and the Battleraizer moved to a position behind it.

Arashi hummed "now the big question I have is, can I attack now or am I forced to wait a turn."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:49 pm

"If you're wondering if you're allowed to Attack now or forced to wait, the answer is you can attack now if you so choose to. Commonly, yes everybody who goes second, gets to deal the first damage." Ankoku would say to Arashi.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Arashi hummed "well since I note that my Tough Boy has 8000 and your Dragon Monk has 7000 and from these battle step I read, As long as the attack is should go through

The Battleraizer made a hum like noise like it was warning Arashi not to rush into things

"however... my mecha friend here giving me noises which suggest to me that I should look at things more thoroughly before attacking and I note that there this shield number on these cards and some of my cards have high shield value. I read here that during the attack phase you can activate guardians as long as they are lower in rank then your vanguard, so if I want to attack I'm going to have to do something about the shields and the potential power they wield which for right now all I can do is have my Battleraizer boost my Tough Boy and due to his effect that when he boosts someone the one he boosted gets a bonus of three thousand at the cost he returns to my deck at the end of this turn. So I boost toughboy and then attack your vanguard directly. Ram him Tough Boy

The battle raizer transmitted energy into the Tough Boy boosting his attack power to 11000 which took a guarded stance and charged like a football player toward Ankoku's Dragon Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:16 pm

"No Guard." Ankoku would say calmly. As Tough Boy hit his Conroe and was dealt one damage into his Damage Pile, which revealed a Grade 2 Unit: Dominant Drive Dragon.

"So then....my turn, Draw." Looking at his hand, he had a line up of Grade 1 to 3, and from what he just drew, a Dragon Knight, Nehalem, he had 6 cards in hand altogether. He had one perfect guard, one extra Grade 1, three Grade 2's and one Grade 3. Guess this is what I have for now. Ankoku would think to himself.

"I ride the Grade 2 Unit, Dragon Knight, Nehalem. Then I call these two: Berserk Dragon, and Calamity Tower Wyvern behind Berserk. Now, I attack Tough Boy with Berserk Dragon boosted by Calamity Tower." Ankoku would say as he calls the Rear-Guards to his aid.

Berserk Dragon would be boosted up to 14000 Power, launching a breath of fire at Tough Boy.

"Attack." Ankoku would then say with calmness, as Nehalem would then be boosted by Conroe to 15000, attacking Tough Boy once again. 

"Drive Trigger Check...." Ankoku would say to Arashi, as he drew the card he would be checking for and add to his hand, "Get, Draw Trigger." Revealing the Grade 0 Unit: Dragon Dancer, Monica to Arashi, "I give the power to Nehalem," Ankoku would further continue, thus adding another +5000 Power to Nehalem, making it 20000 Power; and then draws an extra card.

If Arashi decided to guard against both attacks and succeed, he wouldn't take anything, but if he was unable to guard against Nehalem or Berserk, he'd take 1 Damage, if Arashi couldn't guard against both cards, he would take 2 Damage.

"Turn End." Ankoku would then say, ending the turn with 5 Cards in Hand as opposed to 4 if he hadn't drawn the Draw Trigger, which gave him a Grade 2 Unit: Dominant Drive Dragon. Though Arashi only knows that by checking the Trigger, Ankoku received a Grade 0 Unit, other than that, nothing else is know about Ankoku's current hand.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:11 am

Arashi growled when his opponent called out two attacks against his side

Arashi got to thinking "okay, Tough Boy has 8000, to endure the two attacks, He needs 14000 and 15000 on each attack. So with my two cannonballs who give 10000 each I can block both attacks with one each. Heh... Let's see him get through this."

Arashi smirked "Two attacks in one turn, ah ah ah... not in your lifetime, I'm calling in some backup, Cannon Ball number 1 block that first attack.

A Cannon Ball like mecha appeared and took the dragon fireball and blocked the attack shattering in the process and going into the drop zone

"Cannon Ball number 2, block that second attack."

A second Cannon Ball like Mecha appeared and took the attack however some of the attack went through and hit Tough Boy for one damage sending a NGM Prototype into the damage zone

Arashi grunted in shock "what? It still did damage?! How the math says... He rechecked his HUD for the math then realized his opponent had triggered an additional effect by attacking the vanguard and he had drawn a draw card which gave him an 5000 boost and an extra card to boot. He then read over the different trigger effects then got an enlightened look "oh... trigger effects, wonder why I didn't do that on my turn, ah my bad. Okay, you got one on me but that's all your going to get. It's my turn now"

Arashi drew a card and got a Screamin' and Dancin' Announcer, Shout. A grade 1 card that would be a perfect secondary attacker. He looked at the cards and started plotting "okay, when I play this Super Electromagnetic Lifeform, Storm, I get a vanguard with 9000 attack, it's not enough to attack his vanguard so I can't deal damage to him this turn but if I can destory his backup set all I have to do is watch out for his main attacker."

Arashi gained "alright I first play down this Grade 1 Screamin' and Dancin' Announcer Shout to the left side of my Vanguard. Then I ride the Super Electromagnetic Lifeform, Storm on my Tough Guy to make Storm my Vanguard. Then I use Storm to attack your Berserk Dragon, and when I do that I do a trigger check and check the top card of my deck," He put up his top card into the trigger area and sees a Ring Girl, Clara, a heal trigger card. "and as luck would have it, I got a Ring Girl, Clara which is a heal trigger so I get a 5000 boost and my card that in my damage zone goes into by drop zone healing my damage back down to 0 and if that doesn't bug you my shout attacks your Calamity Tower Wyvern destroying it.

Storm charged up and sent a powerful electrical orb at the Berserk Dragon while Shout screamed into his mic and sent a sound wave at the Calamity Tower Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:45 pm

(Wyvern is behind Berserk, you can't attack Rear-Guards that are in the Back Row, just saying)

"Hmmm, so getting rid of my Intercept Unit ehh? Sorry, daga, Guard the Rear-Guard." Ankoku would say using a Grade 0 Unit with 10,000 Shield that he just drew via Draw Trigger to block the attack entirely.

"Not bad, going for my Intercept Unit like that Arashi.....but you'll have do much more than just one attack to get to me." Ankoku would say calmly with authority.

"It's my turn, Stand and....Draw." Upon the draw phase, he Managed to draw the Grade 1 Unit: Dragon Monk, Gojo, looking at the rest of his hand, Ankoku now has 5 Cards in hand once again. A line up with Grades 1 to 3 again. He also notices that he has a Dominant Drive Dragon and a Dauntless Drive Dragon in hand, and keeps a nice poker face.

"Now then, I ride the Grade 3 Unit: Dauntless Drive Dragon! Then, I call, Dominant Drive Dragon to the Front Rear-Guard to the other 2 in front, then I call the Grade 1 Unit: Dragon Monk, Gojo, behind Dominant Drive." Saying this as he rode his Grade 3 Unit in the Vanguard Circle, with a whopping Power of 11,000 by itself. Then Dominant Drive Dragon appears to its Left, with 9,000 Power, and Gojo behind it with 7,000 Power.

"Now, Calimity Wyvern Boosts.....Berserk Dragon attacks Storm." Berserk being boosted to 14,000 via would attack the 9,000 Power Storm, with another Breath of Fire. (If you manage to guard against this, you'd still have taken no damage up to this point)

"Next, Conroe Boosts, Dauntless Drive, attack." Being boosted to 16,000, Dauntless Drive will charge in for a Deadly Flaming Charge. 

"Dauntless Drive Skill Activate, when my number of Rear-Guard Units outnumber yours, Dauntless Drive receives a boost of +2000." After the Boost is given to Dauntless Drive, Arashi is given the choice to guard or not. (If you were to guard against this, you wouldn't know if I drew a Trigger until after guarding, and that's if you're able to guard since you might be low on cards to Guard with)

"Check the Twin Drive......First Check" Ankoku would say as he did the first check, picking up a Grade 1 Unit: Dragon Monk, Gojo.

"Second Check...." Ankoku would then say, picking up a Trigger by astounding luck, "Get, Heal Trigger....I give the Power to Dominant Drive, and I heal a Damage Point." Ankoku would say as the +5000 Power went to Dominant Drive Dragon.

"Dragon Monk, Gojo boosts; Dominant Drive....attack....Skill Activate, when my Vanguard is a Dauntless Kagero Unit, it gets a Boost of +3000." Boosting Dominant Drive to 16,000 Power, then with Dominant Drive's Ability, boosts further up to 19,000 Power. Knowing that there is no possibility for Guarding after the first two attacks, this Damage is practically guaranteed. 

"Turn End." Ankoku would then say to Arashi, ending the turn with a Nice Balanced hand of 4 Cards, in a Line up of one Grade 0, one Grade 1, a Perfect Guard, and one Grade 2 Unit in hand.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Arashi could not believe his attack out right failed. Not only did his first attack against the not succeed due to the fact that Ankoku thru down a guardian to shield the attack but his second attack was not registered because neither of his selectable targets could be hit by its weak damage power and to make matters worse. Not only did Ankoku heal his one damage that Arashi dealt before but three attacks were going against his Vanguard and Arashi couldn’t do a damn thing about them.

Arashi cried out and guarded his face when all three attack hit his vanguard sending another NSM prototype (2), A Shining Lady (0) and a battling Minotaur (1) into his damage zone signaling that he has 3 damage. If Arashi took another attack like that without having any more guards. He was toast.

Arashi groaned as he rubbed his temples. “uh… talk about ordering a triple decker to go and I forgot the fries ow…” He shook his head “hey man I thought you were going to teach me not steamroller me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:43 pm

"Well I did teach you by words, that and I actually don't know how that deck you use works. I think it's about Re-Standing or something last my Uncle told me." Ankoku would say more or less puzzled.

"It's your turn though, you have the hang of things, you just need to deal out the Combo's now, pro hint: Focus on what your Clan does Best." Ankoku would say calmly.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:16 pm

"hmm... Focus on what my clan does best." Arashi muttered "let's see what that is." He drew a card and looked at it he had drew a Gold Rutile. He blinked as he looked over the card "hold up a minute this is the theme card seen in the window of the trial box it's usually the key to the deck. I wonder what power it has." Arashi studied the card and looked over the rules for abilities and saw that it had two low cost abilities. Arashi now had three grade three cards. He could move his shout to the back row and then place down the Gold Rutile as his Vanguard as it's abilities could only be used if it's in the vanguard, and both Mr. Invincibles to the front row allowing for up to three attacks. The question was how much damage could Arashi pull off. Each Mr. Invincible could only do 10,000 solo, but with the one in front of the shout could do as much as 17000 which would be enough to power to damage the vanguard if the vanguard didn't have anything blocking it. The golden rutile twin drive ability could give him a maximum of 20,000 if both trigger cards were able to add points but if either of the dragon intercepted the attack but wait Arashi had forgotten that when he used his last attack a trigger card had been activated and then put into his hand and he also had a Ring Girl Clara. What made him forget about this card and it's ability to block attacks until now was that he had been too focused on the opponent's attack but this card would now provide his vanguard with a much needed boost of 5000 points so that when his main attack was unleashed he could most likely deal some damage

Arashi hummed "alright, let's see here first I move my Shout to the back row." The shout backed up into the rear zone.

"Next I Ride the Gold Rutile on my Storm to make him the Vanguard." The Storm vanished and was replaced by a metallic swordsman with a long golden blade. "Full power Garuda Blade." Gold Rutile stated as he took an attacking stance

Arashi said "then I play down two Mr. Invincibles to my front rear guards spots one on Rutile's left and one on Rutile's right.

The two superhero looking dudes appeared and made a heroic laugh.

Arashi said "and finally to cheer all the boys on. The lovely Ring Girl Clara takes a spot behind Gold Rutile.

The beautiful female robot Clara appeared "Go Go Go Fight!" She cheered

Arashi said "and now I'm going to go all out in my attacks. Right Mr. Invincible attack his Dominate Drive Dragon.

"For Justice!" The Mr. Invincible shouted as he charged at the Dominate Drive Dragon.

Arashi said "then my Shout is going to Boost my other Mr. Invincible to 17000 and attack your Vangard Dauntless Drive Dragon,

"Turn it up!" Shout commanded as he boosted the second Mr. Invincible.

"Get down!" The second Mr. Invincible shouted as he charged at the Drive Dragon to attack

Arashi said "then my Ring Girl Clara will boost my Gold Rutile and he will attack but lets see my two trigger cards and see what luck they bring." He drew the top two cards and set them into the trigger zone. They were a Battle Raizer with a stand effect and a Shining Lady with a Critical effect

"and what luck not only did I get two cards, a Battle Raizer and a Shining Lady with trigger effects of +5000 each for a boost to my Gold Rutile to make it 25000 but I also get a critical from the Shining Lady and a stand from the Battle Raizer which I will use both on my Left Mr. Invincible to get him a recharge for a second more powerful attack and if my Gold Rutile attack goes through I will trigger his Counter Blast move by flipping two of the cards in my damage zone face down which will allow my Shout to stand up then that shout will boost my Mr. Invincible allowing him to attack once again with 17,000 damage.

"You may have given me a Triple Decker with no fries but I'm about to give you the Five Star Gourmet Burger with all the fixings! Eat this you Dragon Rider"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerubin Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:37 pm

"Hmmpphh, doing my thing now aren't we Arashi. But like last time, you're not hitting my Dominant Dragon....Guard." Ankoku would say guarding with the Grade 0 Dragon Monk, Genjo Unit that he had drawn last turn via Twin Drive.

Genjo would appear in front of Dominant Drive and block the attack from Mr. Invincible.

"Then my Shout is going to Boost my other Mr. Invincible to 17,000 and attack your Vangaurd Dauntless Drive Dragon." Ankoku would hear Arashi say as the Second Mr. Invincible came towards his Vanguard.

"Hmmmph, no Guard." Ankoku would say with an Icily Calm tone as his Vanguard was hit. Dealing a Damage, but more or less expecting the Trigger, which had ironically happened. The trigger that had landed on the Damage Pile was none other than Dragon Dancer, Monica.

"Get, Draw Trigger." Ankoku would smirk as the Trigger glowed in the Damage Pile.

"Power +5000 to my Vanguard, and then I draw a card." Ankoku would say calmly with no emotions as he picked up a Grade 1 Unit, Calamity Tower Wyvern and added it into his hand.

"Then my Ring Girl Clara will boost my Gold Rutile and will attack." Are the words Ankoku really paid more attention to, since he wanted to set up for his Break Ride.

"No Guard." Ankoku would say as Arashi managed to pull out both a Stand and Critical Trigger, Ankoku only smirked as he drew the Critical Trigger.

Two more cards would fly into the Damage Zone, but none were triggers, rather, they were two extra Dauntless Drive Dragon's he really had no use for.

Noticing that Mr. Invincible got a Re-Stand and so did Shout, the next attack would be just enough to get over his Vanguards 16,000 Power, and seeing it attack his Vanguard.

"No Guard." Ankoku would say once again, as he was hit with another Damage Point, this time another Dragon Dancer, Monica Draw Trigger was sent to the Damage Pile.

"Get, Draw Trigger." Ankoku would say being rather very pleased about that Trigger, with it, he was able to build his hand up to 5 Cards again, and on top of that, he managed to draw one of his Ace Cards: The Grade 3 Unit, Dragonic Overlord, The End.

"You may have given me a Tripler Decker with no fries, but I'm about to give you the Five Star Gourmet Burger with all the fixings! Eat this you Dragon Rider!"

Ankoku would hear Arashi's words of taunt as he smirked.

"If you think you have me on the ropes because it's 3 to 4 Damage....you're sadly mistaken Arashi." Ankoku would say with an Icily Calm tone, then the last four words would have an Ominous tone inserted with the Icily Calmness as Ankoku started giving off a weird Black and Red Aura around himself from the Ominous Atmosphere.

"Final Turn!" Ankoku would say with an Icily Calm and Projected Voice, making sure everybody in the Card Shop would hear him, and not just Arashi himself. "Stand and Draw," he continued, drawing into a Second Grade 3: Dragonic Overlord, The End unit; Ankoku smiled wickedly as he saw this. Now with this, Ankoku has 6 Cards in hand, in a line up of Grades 1 to 3. Calamity Tower Wyvern, Wyvern Guard Barri (each Grade 1), two Dragonic Overlord, The End (Grade 3 Units), and an Extra Dominant Drive Dragon and an Embodiment of Armor, Bahr (Grade 2 Units).

"With this card, the match will be decided Arashi, I promise you this;" Ankoku would state to Arashi, immediately following with a Chant.

"At the end of an endless Quest, this is the Pinnacle of its Evolution. Sublimate your Save Soul and show your True Form NOW!.....BREAK RIDE! Dragonic Overlord, The END!" Ankoku would say with such passion for Vanguard, it's almost like he took the taunt personally, as he took pride in his World Level Kagero Deck.

"Break Ride Skill, Power +10,000. And, another Skill to Boot later this turn, you'll find out soon enough....if it's needed that is" Ankoku would tell Arashi with an ominously cheerful voice.

"I retire Conroe, and replace it with a second Calamity Tower Wyvern. Next, the first Calamity Tower Wyvern boosts Berserk Dragon, and attacks your Vanguard Gold Rutile." (4 Cards in hand as of this point)

Berserk Dragon once again would breath a good breath of Fire, as it's being boosted to 14,000 Power.

"Next, The End, attacks Mr. Invincible with a Boost from the Second Calamity Tower Wyvern."

Dragonic Overlord the End would Roar as the guns click, lock, load and aim at the Mr. Invincible at the Right as its power increases to 18,000.

"Twin Drive Check......" Ankoku would say with no rush. 

"Get, Critical Trigger," Ankoku would say as he draws the Grade 0 Unit: Embodiment of Spear, Tahr unit. "All effects go to The End." he continued. 

"Second Check," while not revealing a Trigger, he smirked from a giant stroke of luck, his third Dragonic Overlord, The End unit has arrived. (6 Cards in hand again)

The Power further boosted up to 23,000, more than enough to get rid of this Mr. Invincible, as The End let loose a stream of Bullets at the opposing Rear-Guard.

"Dragonic Overlord, The End Skill activate. Counterblast, and Persona Blast." Ankoku would say as he flipped over two face-up Damage Cards and discarded one of his two Dragonic Overlord, The End units from hand. 

"By paying this cost, my Dragonic Overlord, is allowed to Stand once again." Ankoku would say this calmly as the Dragonic Overlord had stood up again for a second attack right now. (Dropped to 5 cards in hand again due to dropping The End from hand)

"Next, I attack your second Mr. Invincible with my Dragonic Overlord, The End." Ankoku would say as The End loaded his guns again.

"Twin Drive, Check...." Ankoku would say calmly as he picks up the first card. 

"Get, Draw Trigger," as he pulled out another Dragon Dancer, Monica; 

"Power +5000 to Dominant Drive Dragon and then I Draw," adding it into his hand while drawing an extra card in the process, being a Dauntless Dominant Dragon "Reverse" unit (Grade 3), 

"Second Check...." he continued, drawing into the Wyvern Guard Barri 'Perfect Guard' unit. (Now 8 cards in hand from 5 + 3)

The second Mr. Invincible would disappear as he is shot down by The End.

"Skill Activate, once more....Counterblast, plus....Persona Blast." Ankoku would say as he flipped his last two Face-Up damage cards, and sent another Dragonic Overlord, The End to the discard pile. (7 Cards in hand now) "Rise against, The End." He would say as The End once again Rose with the aid of Dominant Drive Dragon by his left side.

"Now, Dominant Drive Dragon, attack Gold Rutile with a boost from Dragon Monk, Gojo." Ankoku would say, as now Dominant Drive Dragon is 21,000 Power from both the Draw Trigger Boost, and Gojo's boost." Dominant Drive would ram the living crap out of Gold Rutile to inflict a Damage Point on Arashi.

"Now.....Dragonic Overlord, The End.....Final Attack!" Ankoku would say with authority. 

"Final Twin Drive.....Check...." he would the continue as he drew into a Dominant Drive Dragon in the first Check, 

"Second Check....." Ankoku would say with deadly intent, revealing the Critical Trigger, Blue Ray Dracokid. 

"Get, Critical Trigger.....all effects go to The End," as The End's power boosted even higher to 28,000 with 3 Critical Points on top of that to boot.

The Vanguard Fight would end, as Ankoku took off the helmet, took a deep breath and exhaled, then offered a handshake to Arashi.

"Nice fight, not bad for a beginner, you show, much potential in all honesty." Ankoku would say to Arashi with a smile and happily calm tone.

"By the way, those two words, I'll give them to you anyway, feel free to search them up whenever you can, and however you can." Ankoku would say to Arashi with a smirk.

Ankoku would grab his stuff and turn around before telling Arahi the two keywords he promised. "The words are.....Chaos Reaper." Ankoku would say calmly as he started walking towards the entrance of the Game Shop.

"Burst Link." Ankoku would say softly, to wait for a challenge in the accelerated world now, and to take a slight mental Cool-Down Break from that Vanguard Fight.
Kerubin
Kerubin
Veteran

Character Stats
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next