Accel World Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Marine Hunter (waiting for verification)
[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:53 pm by Ember jailer

» Character Creation & Combat System
[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 pm by Miale

» Hold the phone!
[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 11:01 am by josh64male

» Inkwell Leviathan vs Celeste Diamond
[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 9:57 am by josh64male

» Spring Rain Ribbon (Waiting for Feedback)
[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 11:44 am by Miale

» Marine Hunter (wip)
[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:33 pm by Miale

» Iron Tyrant (Completed)
[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:00 am by Miale

» Celeste Diamond(revised)
[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 10:52 am by Miale

» The Character Sheet
[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 9:56 am by Miale

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats.

Go down

[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. Empty [Announcement] Prep work for the incoming new system

Post by Destination Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:26 am

I stated in the chatbox already, but of course it's long gone by now.

-All the currently approved characters will be moved back and unlocked for editing.
----Only one approval is required for their stats after editing.

With the exception of the below two sheets, and reasons:

Lucky Lunatic
    Diamond Dash

LL: The most glaring thing about LL isn't just the potential for god-modding via Lunatic Hallucination; it's the use of another move that let Lunatic instantly switch places with his opponent. This itself can alreayd be worth an entire character history, let alone pseudo-modding the field. So Zagrin, go fix your History and Duel Avatar.

DD: The stats system currently only covers the chromatic colours, i.e all pure colours and varying shades of white/black added, save for pure white/black/grey/colourless. Metal colours are being worked on, gemstone colours seem to have additional perks which were hinted at in V5. So I'm going to play it safe and not allow any gemstone colour words to begin with, including Diamond.

I've heard from Miale that you've put your case forward already, that Diamond is just a dark blue colour. Unfortunately, I'm not being smoked through with this. You'll need to pick another colour word (probably you might wanna add a paragraph to describe your avatar instead too) on top of reworking your stats. I do not want misunderstandings to arise in the future when I see new players asking why 'diamond' is an approved colour when I don't allow gemstones. I let one in, I need to be prepared to let all in.

So the lucky two of you are going to get the special privilege of being approved by me. AT, take note: neither of these two are going to get approval by anyone else except me. I'm setting up most of the rules now for fairness, not so much customisation; it's your choice to stick to your current character, or you can always come up with another one.

The rest of the unapproved characters, I've removed my 'deadline' for now. I'm giving you until the end of the month to show some activity; post on your own topic to 'bump' it if you're still interested. I'm leaving the inactive sheets for later.

That's all for today, I hope to finish the stats system by tomorrow. Tusjecht out.
Destination
Destination
Senior

Character Stats
Name:
Level:
Burst Points:
[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. Left_bar_bleue0/0[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. Empty [Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats.

Post by Destination Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:45 am

A more efficient way than posting individually...

Due to impending stat system shakeup, the following characters are back here temporarily so that you can go fix your stats. Only one more approval is required for these characters. Best of luck.

-Tusjecht.

Maximillian Thermidor / Jonquil Shadow
    Tsujimoto Masashige - Regimental Samurai
    Takashima Makoto/ Eminence Puppeteer
    一助盾介 - Green Guardian

Shu Kagero/Ghost Seeker
    Ryouta Haruto
    Kuro Akarui / Wisteria Banshee

Last edited by Tusjecht on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Destination
Destination
Senior

Character Stats
Name:
Level:
Burst Points:
[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. Left_bar_bleue0/0[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. Empty Re: [Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Thank you Tusjecht, I will get to work on my character. If you can provide helpful hints on my App I will listen

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats. Empty Re: [Announcement] Characters that require editing for stats.

Post by Destination Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:09 pm

Dranes and Bunting Martel, a reminder that your character still requires editing for stats.
Destination
Destination
Senior

Character Stats
Name:
Level:
Burst Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down